A World of Thanks Gift Tower
Nothing says Thank You quite like a gift tower overflowing with gourmet treats to snack their way from top to bottom.
Old world charm meets modern day elegance. A handsome combination of an antique map on a rich burgundy background. Perfect for the World Traveler, someone who’s “Made a World of Difference” or someone you owe “A World of Thanks!”. This attractive tower arrives with a selection of savory snacks and sweet treats for them to enjoy!
This Thank You gift tower includes:
- Assorted Candy Bonbons
- Seasoned Pretzels
- Savory Snack Mix Loaded With Nuts
- Sweetened Dried Fruit and Nut Mix
- 12 Ounce Tin Filled With Delicious Assorted Danish Butter Cookies
✔ MADE IN THE USA
Requests for returns are rare and therefore handled on an individual basis. Of coarse, if we made a mistake, we will make it right. If something arrives broken or damaged, we will gladly send a replacement just as fast as we can get one in a box and out the door.
Order cancellations are always possible and will be handled on an individual basis as well. It must be understood that all baskets are hand made and therefore must be made at the time your order is received. If your cancellation request involves a basket we sell on a regular basis and we feel that it will sell in the next few days we may wave the 20% restocking fee. If your request involves a basket that we feel will not be ordered in the next few days it will have to be taken apart and a 20% restocking fee is deducted from your refund amount.
If your order has already shipped and you need to cancel (it happens), you will be responsible for all of the actual shipping charges involved with outbound and return shipping as well as the 20% restocking fee if necessary.
- We send gift baskets throughout the United States and Canada.
- Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will incur additional charges.
- Basket shipments to Canada take longer due to customs delays and cost a little more. USPS Priority Mail is the least expensive and generally takes about 7 business days at an average cost of $22-32.