WRITE FOR US
Here at Virtuous Beginnings we love to inspire and offer fresh resources for our audience. If you are a blogger or someone with great insight we would love to hear from you!
HOW TO BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR
Below are some guidelines to get your article published and approved.
Your blog post topic needs to be aligned with our mission, and what we represent. You can learn more about me and what we do here:
Some of the categories that we accept include (but are not limited to) the following
Business + Finance
Success & Mindset
Fashion & Beauty Tips(HOT)
- We will not accept already published content. All content should be original, clear and concise.
- Your article will need to be a minimum of 350 words and should cover your chosen subject in detail.
- You can include one websites link and up to 3 social media links for further exposure. We will need all relevant links to be included in your submission.
- We encourage you to provide a unique title. Your title will be subject to rewording.
- You will need to provide a bio and professional headshot of yourself so that it can be added to the website.
****All Entertainment articles must have legit and relevant sources and truthful if all possible.****
- Please include the links to where all images are from so that we can properly source them. If you cannot find an appropriate image for your post, please let us know and we’d be happy to find one for you.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
Once your article has been approved and published, we will make sure it gets distributed and promoted via our social media channels giving you additional exposure.
- Posts will be promoted via our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts immediately upon publishing and periodically thereafter.
- We will tag you into posts so that our audience can follow you and or learn more about you.
- Your post will include your bio, website and social media links for readers to engage with you outside of our website.
Paid Blog Post
From time to time we will offer payment for each article approved in certain categories. You will be notified once this is up and running!
Submitting Your Blog Post
If you have followed the guidelines above, you’re ready to send the final draft of your piece to email@example.com
The subject line of your email should read: Guest Blog Post [insert title]
Our team will review your submission and get back to you as soon as possible with any recommended changes.
We look forward to reading your posts!